If I Engage A Lawyer, What Do I Have To Do?

If you engage a solicitor to act on your behalf, then your solicitor will take care of almost all of the administrative burden involved in bringing a claim.  From your perspective, you would simply need to provide information and documents evidencing your expenses, earnings etc and attend various medical appointments.

One of our personal injury lawyers will be able to explain in more detail the process involved in proceeding with the claim.

If you have more specific questions relating to your situation, please contact us.  One of our specialist lawyers will call you back within one business day to clarify your concerns.

By Chris McMahon.